9/4/08

i'm a modern girl but i fold in half so easily

So this is my first post! exciting stuff.
Except the fact that no one i know knows about this or will know! I prefer writing to an audience of strangers as opposed to people I know, maybe I'm just weird.
Basically this is where I can write about fashion, music, TV, life, ANYTHING! How inviting and exciting.

Today was the first day of my senior year and I can already tell it'll be the best year of my high school career. It's like being rewarded for three painstaking years. And after SATs and college applications I'm basically a free woman! And there's already a lot to look forward to. In October I'm seeing JENNY LEWIS which I'm so excited about. I saw Rilo Kiley in June and almost died. Just admire:















for srs, she's amazing.

ANYWAY. I have a huge dilemma where NONE OF MY FRIENDS WATCH ANY DECENT SHOWS ON TV! Do you know how hard it is not being able to talk about gossip girl, or project runway, or weeds, or anything?? Speaking of, this season is bound to be amazing for one reason: CHUCK BASS! I'm glad he progressed from a date rapist creep to a decent, hot human being! And you can't get that much better than Blair's outfits. So lately i've just been watching a shitload of tv, reading other people's blogs (creeper?), eating way too many orange tic tacs, and enjoying working at the library. Yes. I work at a library.

So that's all for now, hopefully more tomorrow! I need to be on a decent sleep schedule thanks to school.

-emily

No comments: